Once you have completed our Core Coach Training & Certification program, start making plans to lift your coaching mastery to a galactic orbit with our 10-month advanced Professional Coach Training & Certification Program. This advanced program is specially designed for our Certified Wellcoaches only.
This program is developing the future leaders of the health and wellness coaching industry. We built and continue to upgrade an innovative, science and neuroscience-based, robust coaching framework we call the "Onward & Upward Model" designed to enable Certified Wellcoaches to help clients optimize mental and physical well-being. This is a hit-the-ball-out-of-the-park opportunity for Certified Wellcoaches who want to be masterful coaches.
Gain Coaching Mastery
1. Unique-to-Wellcoaches intellectual framework and mechanisms for peak coaching performance grounded in research from the fields of neuroscience, adult development, behavioral and positive psychology
2. Cutting-edge and advanced coaching models such as Immunity to Change, advanced mindfulness and multiplicity of the mind
3. Plenty of practice using cutting-edge tools and models in a safe, structured environment
4. Individualized mentoring feedback from experienced Wellcoaches faculty
Become a Certified Professional Wellcoach®
The 2022 training program components delivered over nine months includes:
Two 2.5 day residential sessions, one at the beginning and one at the end of the training program. Residential sessions are typically Thu and Fri, from 8a-5p/Sat 8a-12p.
32 ninety-minute teleclasses with the ability to practice new tools and skills in class, including 8 group coaching sessions. Teleclasses are held on Thursdays each week (except major holidays) beginning January 2022.
Six private mentor coaching sessions with feedback from coaching masters regarding the application of Wellcoaches protocols and International Coach Federation Competencies
A reading list of over 20 carefully chosen books written by scientists and psychologists with a strong evidence basis
Full attendance required for course completion
Training Only - does not include travel, lodging, food or materials: $3500
$500 Early bird discount available until Oct 2021. Payment plans may be available through registration links.
Sample Course Topics
Self-Determination and Motivation
Relational Cultural Theory
Subject-object Theory and Order of Consciousness
Flow and Relational Flow
Motivation and Meaning-making
Immunity to Change
Four reasons to join
1. Leadership Role: Not only will our advanced program enable a giant leap in your coaching outcomes, it will help move you into a leadership role and new career opportunities within this growing industry.
2. Wellcoaches Opportunities: Wellcoaches recruits PCT graduates first for research projects, coaching contracts with our corporate partners, and coach referrals.
3. ICF ACTP: Complete an International Coach Federation ACTP program which supports ICF certifications and credibility in the larger coaching industry beyond health and wellness.
4. Close Network: The PCT experience leads to a close and intimate network of your classmates that will pay dividends for years.
Frequently asked questions
Who is this class for?
Coaches who are Certified by Wellcoaches.
What is your attendance policy?
What Continuing Education Credits are offered?
Wellcoaches School of Coaching has built relationships with many providers to help you earn Continuing Education Credits. Please click the links below for the unique requirements for each provider.