PROFESSIONAL COACH TRAINING:
NEXT SESSION 2022
Once you have completed our Core Coach Training & Certification program, start making plans to lift your coaching mastery to a galactic orbit with our 9-month advanced Professional Coach Training & Certification Program. This advanced program is specially designed for our Certified Wellcoaches only.
This program is developing the future leaders of the health and wellness coaching industry. We built and continue to upgrade an innovative, science and neuroscience-based, robust coaching framework we call the "Onward & Upward Model" designed to enable Certified Wellcoaches to help clients optimize mental and physical well-being. This is a hit-the-ball-out-of-the-park opportunity for Certified Wellcoaches who want to be masterful coaches.
Gain Coaching Mastery
1. Unique-to-Wellcoaches intellectual framework and mechanisms for peak coaching performance grounded in research from the fields of neuroscience, adult development, behavioral and positive psychology
2. Cutting-edge and advanced coaching models such as Immunity to Change, advanced mindfulness and multiplicity of the mind
3. Plenty of practice using cutting-edge tools and models in a safe, structured environment
4. Individualized mentoring feedback from experienced Wellcoaches faculty
Jan 18-20, 2022
Tue 8-5, Wed 8-5, Thr 8-12
Sep 13-15, 2022
Tue 8-5, Wed 8-5, Thr 8-12
32, 1. 5 hours virtual classes
Thursdays 4-5:30pm ET
Jan 27 - Sept 8
No class July 7, 2022
The residential sessions will be held in Jacksonville, Florida at the University of North Florida.
You may stay at any hotel you wish. The University recommends these locations nearby.
We highly recommend that you book refundable travel as this course will not be confirmed until we have reached the minimum number of registrations. This will be confirmed no later than December 3, 2021.
Early Bird registration deadline ($500 discount):
Sep 30, 2021
Dec 17, 2021 @5pm ET
20 books will be recommended for purchase (all available on Amazon)
A small sample of the reading we’ll experience together:
The Compassion Instinct
Become a Certified Professional Wellcoach®
The 2022 training program components delivered over nine months includes:
Two 2.5 day residential sessions, one at the beginning and one at the end of the training program. Residential sessions are typically Tue/Wed, from 8a-5p/Thu 8a-12p.
32 ninety-minute teleclasses with the ability to practice new tools and skills in class, including 8 group coaching sessions.
Teleclasses are held on Thursdays from 4-5:30pm each week (except major holidays) beginning January 27, 2022.
Six private mentor coaching sessions with feedback from coaching masters regarding the application of Wellcoaches protocols and International Coach Federation Competencies
A reading list of over 20 carefully chosen books written by scientists and psychologists with a strong evidence basis
Full attendance required for course completion
Sample Course Topics
Self-Determination and Motivation
Relational Cultural Theory
Subject-object Theory and Order of Consciousness
Flow and Relational Flow
Motivation and Meaning-making
Immunity to Change
Four reasons to join
1. Leadership Role: Not only will our advanced program enable a giant leap in your coaching outcomes, it will help move you into a leadership role and new career opportunities within this growing industry.
2. Wellcoaches Opportunities: Wellcoaches recruits PCT graduates first for research projects, coaching contracts with our corporate partners, and coach referrals.
3. ICF ACTP: Complete an International Coach Federation ACTP program which supports ICF certifications and credibility in the larger coaching industry beyond health and wellness.
4. Close Network: The PCT experience leads to a close and intimate network of your classmates that will pay dividends for years.
Frequently asked questions
Who is this class for?
Coaches who are Certified by Wellcoaches.
What is your attendance policy?
What Continuing Education Credits are offered?
Wellcoaches School of Coaching has built relationships with many providers to help you earn Continuing Education. Please click the links in the navigation section at the bottom of this page for the unique requirements for each provider.
How long will it take me to earn the Professional Coach Certification?
What is your refund policy?
“I am absolutely thrilled and honored to be a professional coach! This has been one of the best trainings I've ever done and only wish I could have spent more time immersing myself into the content. I KNOW I will continue to learn and refresh in the years to come.”
Debbie Gillespie, MS, RDN, LD, Dip ACLM, CPHWC, NBC-HWC
Join our information session on Facebook Live
August 31st at 2pm!