Why Wellcoaches Center for Coaching Excellence
Coaching Excellence in...
1. Knowledge: We built the Wellcoaches Coaching Psychology Manual so you will excel in coaching knowledge.
2. Science: We translate science into coaching excellence, so you excel in science-based coaching practice.
3. Competence: science-based coaching tools, along with essential competencies in equity, social determinants, mental health support, and group coaching.
4. Practice: Our 29 coach trainers have completed more than 10,000 classes, mentor coaching sessions, skills evaluation sessions, enabling you to excel in coaching practice.
5. Results: You can count on excelling in your coaching results, following in the footsteps of the 194 Wellcoaches coaches who’ve produced positive outcomes in 22 peer-reviewed studies.
6. Well-being: You will partner with a fellow coach to upgrade your well-being, guided by our scientifically validated Wellcoaches WBI.
7. Career: The Wellcoaches job board is where the best employers find coaches dedicated to excellence, so you can excel in your coaching career.
8. National Certification: Wellcoaches has an excellent pass rate for the NBHWC examination, allowing you to excel in the NBHWC certification exam.
9. Professional Development: Our Wellcoaches membership offers more than 35 hours per year in exciting new coaching education, including classes, coaching demos, and difficult cases. We also continually offer premium classes to expand your excellence.
10. Community: There is nothing better than to be in the company of our community of certified Wellcoaches who share your passion for coaching excellence.
Health & Wellness Industry Innovators
Wellcoaches School of Coaching was the first coaching school for health and wellness professionals, founded in 2000. We work in collaboration with the American College of Sports Medicine, the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine, and are a first-mover in establishing coaching science in the US.
Since then, Wellcoaches has defined the cutting edge and the gold standard for high impact, evidence-based, and innovative education, training, and certification. We provide the tools and skills to become game-changing professionals in corporate, healthcare, military and consumer well-being. We have trained more than 15,000 coaches in over 50 countries and now train 1,200 coaches per year.
Health and well-being coaches are expert facilitators of mindset and behavior change that generates sustainable healthy lifestyles and foster well-being and thriving.
We are making a dent in some of the toughest challenges of our times: the epidemics of obesity, diabetes, sedentary lifestyles, poor nutrition, chronic stress, distracted minds, and ever-rising healthcare costs. Seventy-five percent of healthcare costs are related to preventable diseases: more than ever before, we need well-educated, skilled coaches.
We created the first coaching textbook in healthcare, the Coaching Psychology Manual, endorsed by the ACSM, which is used widely in the health and wellness coach training industry. The coaching protocols published in our textbook are now evidence-based.
The Wellcoaches social mission is also vigorous and world-changing.
Together, let's create a world where everyone welcomes change, enjoys growth, and is good at both.
Wellcoaches School of Coaching is a creative, global leader in teaching science-based and high impact coaching to health professionals, to connect, create, grow, and thrive.