Core Coach Training & Certification Program: Fees & Refunds
FIRST NOTE: Check Prerequisites
To complete the Core Coach Training Program, applicants must provide proof of accepted prerequisites. Please review the complete list of acceptable prerequisites here BEFORE you register for the program.
- If you wish to become a Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and certified Wellcoach, you will need to have a health/wellness prerequisite.
- If you wish to become a Certified Coach, you will need to have a Bachelor's degree.
Core Coach Training & Certification Program Fees
- Training program full fee is $1245 (does not include certification fee)
- Payment Plans: 3-month (3 x $425)* or 5-month (5 x $260)* includes additional processing fee per month
- Certification program is $495 (separate from Training program fee)
- Training & Certification fee bundled together is $1690
- Bundled Payment Plans: 3-month (3 x $573.33) or 5-month (5 x $348) *includes additional processing fee per month plus a $50 discount on the Certification Fee
Note: Fees for Certification ($495) are not included in the Core Coach Training Program Fees but are included in the "bundle plans."
Upon completion of the Core Health and Wellness Coach Training program we encourage you to apply for coach certification, an excellent method for improving coaching mastery. The certification process must be started within 12-months of completing the Core Coach Training program. Review the Certification Handbook for certification requirements and links to payment pages.
Early Bird Discounts
We offer a $100 discount for early bird registrations, which is applied immediately when paying the full fee, or divided over the course of each payment with both the training registration and bundled purchase payment plans.
Core Coach Training Program Audit
Already participated in the program and want to audit? Contact your Coach Concierge
to request permission and obtain payment/registration information. Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coaches can earn 27.5 continuing coaching education hours by auditing a Core (18-week) Coach Training program. The fee for auditing a Core (18-week) Training program is $485.
Former students who are not certified and wish to audit the program may do so, within one year following their Certification Application Deadline, for the reduced audit fee of $485. For example, a student participating in the November 2012 program, would have a certification application deadline of February 2014. This student would have until February 2015 to audit the course at the audit price. After February 2015, the student would be required to pay the full course price.
Core Coach Training Program Transfer Policy
We understand that circumstances may arise which prevent a student from completing the training program in which they are enrolled. If you need to postpone participation in the program, you must request a transfer to the next scheduled program, through your Coach Concierge, via mail or email.
- If you request a transfer prior to Lesson 1, you may be tranferred at no additional cost to you.
- If you request a transfer after the training program has started, but prior to lesson 4, you will be assessed an additional fee equal to 30% of the total program fee.
- If you request a transfer after week 3, but prior to lesson 7, you will be assessed an additional fee equal to 55% of the total program fee.
- No transfers will be accepted after Lesson 7.
Note: The transfer fee is calculated based upon the total program fee of $1245, and is NOT based on what was paid.
Core Coach Training Program Refund Policy
Although we hope that you will not need to request a refund, we understand that you may find it necessary to cancel a registration or withdraw from a training program. If you need to withdraw from a program, you must request a refund, through your Coach Concierge, via mail or email.
- If you request to withdraw prior to Lesson 1, you are responsible for paying 5% of the full program fee.
- If you request to withdraw prior to Lesson 4, you are responsible for paying 30% of the full program fee.
- If you request to withdraw prior to Lesson 7, you are responsible for paying 55% of the full program fee.
- If you request to withdraw prior to Lesson 10, you are responsible for 80% of the full program fee.
The above fees are assessed for payments whether they have been made in full or set up on a payment plan. Wellcoaches Corporation is not obligated to provide any refund if requested after lesson 9 has completed.
Note: The refund fee is calculated based upon the total program fee of $1245, and is NOT based on what was paid.
Certification Program Refund Policy
If you have not completed any of the certification components (written exam, practical skills assessment, or submission of practice client data), you may request a refund for certification fees less 5% administrative costs. Certification refund requests must be received in writing via mail or email.